gigspam: video Y2K16 Providence Int'l Live Looping Festival - PVDLoop

Hey folks. I was fortunate to be part of the first east coast extension of the CA Y2K Int'l Live Looping Festival, Y2K16 Providence International Live Looping Festival - PVDLoop.  Laurie Amat produced the multi day event which took place in Providence RI Sept 30/Oct 1/2.  She did an amazing job of bringing together local and afar loopers including Hideki Nakanishi.

I used iPad based looping using Loopy HD and efx from the delay app AUFX:Dub to process my violin.  The video was shot by a fellow artist there Arvid Tomayko.  He ran two cameras, wide and side which was quite a gift.  Here's I cut from my set I made for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENYUGLPkUbg

You can find more videos from other performers on the FB page for the festival - search the above addr.

Jim

Support JDRF, Type 1 Diabetes research and my participation in the 2016 Ride to Cure Diabetes! http://www2.jdrf.org/goto/jimgoodinjdrfridetocureT1D

The Voice of Jim Goodin - voice overs, audio books and character acting

The Music of Jim Goodin - 'Organically inspired New Music'