Re: how to bring loop and music content into a wine tour: NY, Philadelphia, LA and then Chicago

I'm sorry Rick,

Unfortunately there was no chance to move the dates of the events so I had
no chance to sync with the loop festival.

Thank you for inviting me to the 2017 edition! I'd be delighted to be back
to the core of international looping and to see you and alm the big family
again!
Please, as soon as you have an idea of the possible schedule give me a
signal.

A dear hug,
Luca