Re: I want to leave the mailing list, even though it's great

Tis the season...

Send an e-mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject and body,
and no sig files or anything else, to:

<Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com>

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your
unsubscribe request to:

<Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com>

Kevin