Re: Electrix Repeater

If you just pull the exact name of the power supply out of the manual or off the fearsome nets, here - just enter it in google and it's HIGHLY likely to exist. These guys don't build their power supplies, they just find them like that too. Mouser has.. ta da...9205 of them.
http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=power+supply
Your guys may have put their own sticker on top of the "Daphon" or "PHIHONG" or Harmon. The exact one may or may not be on Ebay, too. Check the voltage and directionality.... You can get reverser and plug size adapters from One Spot or on the internet.  I back all my stuff up as a matter of course. I also hit the Goodwill store, they have a big box of a pile of a lot of very many power supplies. A dollar a piece what the heck. I stumbled into a Looperlative LP-1 a little while back and the one thing maybe relevant - it does NOT like to play with others. It's a great thing, but it absolutely needs it's own isolated power supply.

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 11:40 PM, <stanosaur@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in de same boat. No power supply for my unused Repeater!

Sent from my iPhone