A long time away

Hey all,

  I was part of the San Jose/Santa Cruz looping scene around 2005.  Attended a few of the Santa Cruz looping festivals (and that one-off Friday night show that was at that art gallery in downtown SJ).  I even bought a Looperlative LP-1 direct from the inventor (a very cool guy, but sorry but I can't remember his name :-)

Anyway, after a few years doing other musical stuff (and moving to WA state) I'm back into looping with my LP-1.  Just wondering if there's still people on this list doing cool stuff?

Thanks,
Dennis