Re: Boomerang Side Car Owners

Yeah, I discovered they were sold. I saw its Alex not Mike at the controls. Hopefully it will lead to a boom4 with SDXC storage!

On 8/2/2017 8:54 AM, Neil Nappe wrote:
What do you mean the boomerang company is no more?
The news about the purchase is months old.  No activity on the Facebook page.  Sent Alex a message on the new FB page, no reply.
Mike who has been ENORMOUSLY accessible/helpful in the past seems unreachable.  This is something that could be solved in minutes by looking at the firmware sourcecode, or simply asking the firmware author.  I'm not interested in cloning the sidecar and/or taking sales away from the company.  I'll sign an NDA or whatever.  I've done plenty of that sort of thing in the past.