Re: Gibson Echoplex pedals

David,

The original switch is available via Mouser Electronics at:
<https://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=10PA005>

They are very, very easy to install even if you only have modest soldering
skills.

If you plan on keeping and using your EDP for any lenght of time, I would
by several (say a bag of 10 or 20).

They are less than $1.50 USD each.

These switches are plastic and wear out from time to time with even
moderate gigging use.

But they are quieter than anything else.

It is handy to have spares always on hand and be able to fix your own gear.

It really isn’t very hard.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

1811 Patrick Street