 Subject: RC-50
 To: loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Friday, December 29, 2017, 7:19 PM

 I posted a month or so, but I thought I'd
 post one more time.

 I have a RC-50 I'm willing to sell. I
 don't particularly want to sell it, but I have to come up
 with cash to pay the mortgage, so I'm trying to sell some
 gear. I looked at Reverb prices, and $300 or so seems a
 typical starting price. I'd be happy with $250.

 It's in great shape. I think I still
 have the original box, although it's probably musty from
 being in a basement. I have the manual here somewhere, too.

 Thanks.