Re: live looping video

I like that music, Seth! Nice video presentation. A while back I played with a drummer that painted a canvas with two contact mikes, placed for a stereo scape in the PA system. When a canvas was fully painted he quickly moved the mikes onto a new to start the next painting (by playing).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
www.boysen.se

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 6:19 PM, David Gans <david@trufun.com> wrote:
That is very cool!

Terse and error-ridden due to use of handheld device.