R: EDP MIDI error

Hi,

Actually, I have 2 EDPs, an Oberheim one (fully expanded and with LoopIV) that I own from 2014 and that never gave me any problem, and the Gibson one I bought recently (‘cause I switched to a 2 amp setup for stereo…)

This second EDP was really cheap, BTW the previous owner warned me that from time to time it freezes with this MiDi error.

I have it synced via brother sync (stereo cable of course), and midi slaved to the master Oberheim EDP, but like I said the error was there before too….

P.s.

Hey Andy, you, André and a few others are the ones responsible for me getting the EDPs! 😃 Much respect!

Fabio

Inviato da Posta per Windows 10