Looperlative LP1 Panning

Hi all,

  it's been a long time since I've posted here, hope everyone is still looping and having fun!

I still use my 1st generation Looperlative LP-1 (the rackmount model) and was wondering if anyone else has solved this very specific issue regarding panning.  Perhaps this isn't just an issue with the LP-1 but other midi controllable devices as well.

Anyway, the problem is the LP-1 only accepts CC messages to control panning.  Why is that a problem?  Well, because CC only sends values of 0..127 while the LP-1 panning can be set from -127 to +127.  This means sending CC only allows panning changes from -64 to +64 which doesn't cover enough range if I want to pan a loop hard left or hard right.

Has anyone run into this and found a solution?

Thanks!
Dennis

--
Check out the homepage for my progressive rock band, Mutiny in Jonestown at:

Check out and listen to WytchCrypt, my progressive doom metal Band at: