PLEASE FORGIVE ME. Autocomplete sent a very private message to the Daily Digest. I didn't intend to and APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY

Mark informed me that I accidentally sent a contentious and
very private message to the
daily digest..................I apologize profusely:

I DID NOT intend to and just didn't notice that my auto complete
put loopersdelight in the to: portion instead of looppool (my email
address)

Please forgive me.   It was intended only as a personal message
and I was pretty angry.    I apologize and feel really sheepish and terrible about it.

Yours, Rick

PS  If there is an admin who can remove that post,  I'd dearly appreciate
it