Re: EDP Pro Plus

Kinda maybe looking for a 12 step and additional rang III (and sidecar) if anyone in EU want to throw one at me :)

✌🏼

Torben Scharling

On 21 Oct 2020, at 18.03, Jeff Shirkey <jcshirke@frontier.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I’m thinking about selling my EDP Pro Plus + foot controller. It’s really way more than I need, and I’m not using it. Part of me doesn’t want to let it go just b/c I might regret it down the road, but I wanted to send a feeler out to see if anyone here was looking for one.

If so, just give me a shout off list to discuss.

Thanks,

Jeff