Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V21 #27

Hello.

Loopers delight has no moderator, nor anyone else who can “unsubscribe” you.

I, personally, am not the owner or moderator, just another long-time member.

To unsubscribe, you must go to to the site and do that yourself.

Fortunately that is pretty easy.

Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page where you can see the following:

I'm sorry, I need to unsubscribe from Looper's Delight. How do I do that? It's not that I dislike people there or anything, you understand.

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your unsubscribe request to:

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun of you and you will feel like a dork.

That’s all you have to do.

Simple as that.

Best regards,

Ted Killian