Gesendet: Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022 um 10:35 Uhr
Von: "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com>
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Cc: "Loopers-Delight" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Betreff: Re: AW: Euphoria and Arriving
Best wishes to everyone here in this (not completely) abandoned temple
of nostalgia! :-) Lovely to see some posts here.

_
Med vänlig hälsning / Kindest regards
Per Boysen
Consultant, Teacher of Swedish as Second Language
EF Corporate Solutions.
Composer, Musician
Boysen Musik Media Internet
www.perboysen.com