Re: CGDAEG

At 12:01 AM 1/26/99 -0600, Jeff & Vonda McLeod wrote:
>Hi, all...
>       Have any of you guitarists on the list ever experimented with or
>are you
>currently using the Guitar Craft New Standard Guitar Tuning (CGDAEG)?

noooooooo!!!!!!! please not again!!!!! anything but that! I'll confess!
anything you want!!! please, just no more Fripp guitar tunings! ahrrgggg I
can't stand the pain......

oh...ehem. :-) check the list archives. Our finely feathered fripp fans
have
brought this up and discussed it to death with frippian verbosity at least
50 times over the past few years.....I'm sure that anything you could
possibly want to know about breaking e strings is there somewhere.

kim
Kim Flint, MTS                 408-752-9284
ATI Research           kflint@chromatic.com