Re: It just goes...

<< am I evolving as a listener to the point where random sound can be as
pleasant and meaningful as "structured" music, or am I just losing it big
time?
       James >>
                                yes and yes
                                        (looped over "the sound of one
hand
clapping")
                                                        Zen, Fractals and
Chaos Theory...

I'm sitting here smiling from ear to ear, in recognition, because I often
experience the same sort of things you describe.  And I suspect we're not
alone in this.  ;-)                             -hawkeye