Re: Digitech Quad4

Dear Mike,

        I don't have a QUAD 4, but I do have a TSR 24S (hey, I didn't know
that Digitech was into D&D!)  The looping that is in the TSR-24S is the
same
5 seconds, and it is really nice, though what happens without the foot
controller is that you end up having to use a start note, and continue
playing that start note in order to get the Looper to continue playing
your 5
second sample.  You also have to resort to hopping out of the sample patch
and then go back into it in order to create a new sample and there is a
time
lag as the processor gives you a few (3) seconds before it starts to
record.

        Personally, I don't find that this is a hassle, at least for what
am playing and what I am sampling from myself on the fly.

        As to the reverse sounds, I don't think that it has the real
capacity
to sample and then play back each note in reverse, but I could easily be
wrong, still don't have the manual, but I'll give Digitech a holler to see
if
they still carry it, eh?

        Hope this helps.

                Lee-ohki.