there4there4there3there4there(<heaven>)nothIng/in//...just aminute amount of loops sword fish city! Dali delved into the same skull we are all one and am not seperate perhaps except in mind. My favorite My Bloody Valentine song is the one where I come back to life after suicide as a diety who can score at willlllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooopppppppppp!

Dear the dearest of the dear, the nicest of the nice, those who
sacrifice a way of life......., for another!!
the greatest loop electronic sounds emanate from Seefeel. They use loops
as a mushroom defence into serenity. I, at the age of 15, looped by hand
with an old duel tape deck stereo and a quick on pause rewind on pause
rewind on pause rewind.....My favorite, I re-did Ministry's "jesus Built
my Hot rod" at the beginning with Jesus is Satan......how does one
channel energy to create as Stockhausen, pure tones..........depression
takes me deep down into despair and life seems hopeless and worthless,
sincerely,
"no friends" Jamie.....