looking for subscribers

These are some of the reviews which have appeared in the last couple of
Power Spot mail out sent out to our ever growing list. Some people have
left or have changed their e mail addresses, so if you are one of those and
still wish to receive these reviews let me know what your updated e mail
address is. If you don't subscribe, please do as it doesn't cost anything
and you might just be able to discover something in the process. Simply
sent me an e mail with the word subscribe reviews and I'll copy you in.
Reviews are sent out on average every fortnight, depending on what's
happening with work, the markets, radio, family etc. Not everything is
posted to these lists. And last but not least, new material is always
welcome. The mailing address is below.

Thanks as usual....Hans Stoeve / Sydney / Australia

Fingerpaint- Primary Colors: Blue
Sacred Sound- Nagual Site
Peter Miller- Perpetual Ocean
Vidna Obmana- landscape in obscurity (hypnos)
Jim Hall and Pat Metheny
Laocoon- Immersion
Ashera- Cobalt 144
Steve Tibbetts and Knut Hamre- A
Eleni Karaindrou- Eternity and A Day
Charles Lloyd- Voice In The Night
Steve Roach and Vidna Obmana-Cavern Of Sirens
Shakti- Remember Shakti
Johnathan Elias- The Prayer Cycle
Rod Modell / Michael Mantra- Sonic Continuum
Viridian Sun- Perihelion
Anonymous 4- Lammas Ladymass
John Williams - The Guitarist
Fingerpaint- In The Loop
Acantus- Acantus Thirteenth Century Italian Polyphonies and Chant
Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes

Hans Stoeve
c/o Power Spot 89.7FM
Sydney, Australia

http://www.users.bigpond.com/nadabrahma
reviews / interviews / cd's for sale / the ultimate Jon Hassell webpage

subscribe to the Jon Hassell discussion group
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/powerspot
subscribe to the Extreme discussion group
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/extrememusic

We always welcome new material for review and airplay. If interested

please forward on to:

3 / 12 Murdoch St
Cremorne NSW 2090

*** the further one goes