RE: Auto Loop Finding - apols - a clearer definition of need

Neil - eat me - it's definitely possible to have such a tool - think about
it a little harder.

The issue isn't of laziness - more the fact that I'm painting a big ceiling
and I need a few robots to fill some colours in.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Anthony