Re: AudioMulch looper

tell us more about your setup!!!!

have you multiple Midi Ins in your computer?

how do you use Audiomulch?

why don't we all Audiomulch users exchange patches?

I've build a tri-Minisampler patch ideal for looping and making noises (for
Audiomulch 081b, not 082)
The stereo Sound In signal is divided and send to 2 different mini
samplers,
with indipentent MIDI controlled Function (stop, play, rec), sense
(direct/reverse/bi) and speed. Doing so I can record in a sampler while the
other is playing half speed reverse... or either samplers playing while I
change one playback direction, pitch, etc...
the mix of the 2 samplers goes to a 3rd mini-sampler, usually set in Stop
mode (bypass) but ready to switch to Rec to capture and process the noises
from the other 2 samplers. this is the basic setup... but you can add
others
FX to each path to vary the results...
really great prog for sound designing... IMO still not affidable for live
playing... too much crashes...

how much latency do you get with your sound card?
am I wrong saying that v.082b doesn't support more VST plugins? I couldn't
find them....

ciao
leo

ciao