Electro-Harmonix Repairs

A while back someone was looking for repairs on E-H pedals. I found this
post on alt.guitar.effects. I have not dealt with this guy, so I can't
vouch
for his quality of work ...

ELECTRO-HARMONIX STOMPBOXES - REPAIRS AND CUSTOM UPGRADES BY THE
ENGINEER THAT DESIGNED THEM

Your old E-H pedal can sound as good as or better than new. Few repair
techs have the information and knowledge necessary to do PROFESSIONAL
WORK on this equipment. I was the CHIEF ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER with
E-H for five years, and am now an independent consultant. If I designed
it, I CAN FIX OR REDESIGN IT!

All work guaranteed for 30 days, parts and labor. For a free estimate,
please accurately describe the problem with your unit or the custom mod
you want. E-mail to hdavis@pop.interport.net

I BUY TOO - Not worth fixing? Don't throw it out! I may buy it if it's
structurally intact. That means the PC board is not physically broken
and the box is not bent or rusted. Some paint scratching OK. E-mail for
information.

"Howard Davis"
<hdavis@pop.interport.net>