Re: Godel, Escher, Bach and Headrush

        Good idea, Kim (picture me as the young Inuit hunter with the
shiny
silver tooth in the movie, "Never Cry Wolf").
        GEB is a wonderful book--in part, responsible for what I'm doing
today, musically and career-wise (sic).  Another story for another time.
About the same time, mid-to-late 70's, found an extremely enlightening
(and
more spiritual) book that I think is a good companion to GEB,  "The Tao of
Physics" by Fritjof Capra.

my two centavos,
                        Bill "hawkeye"