Re: Ever feel like throwing your stuff in the garbage?

This reminds me of the time the Yamaha DJX (a $300 keyboard with a ribbon
controller, arpeggiator, drum patterns, etc.) first came out.  I spotted it
while hanging around inside a Navy Exchange and started walking towards it.
 However, a little girl (I'm guessing 9-11 years old) beat me to it.  After
less than a minute of fooling with the controls, she was stirring up some
phat beats.  The kid had talent, whoever she was.

Paolo