From: Anthony Mullen [mailto:anthony.mullen@KSCL.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 5:17 AM
To: Loopers-Delight-d@annihilist.com; 'Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com'
Subject: <NONLOOP> Advice on best World Music e-store

Hi,

Can anyone help  - I'm looking for the best internet shopping site for
World
Music - preferably the UK.

I saw some Tuvan Throat Singers last night playing with a Bulgarian Choir -
they could teach a 1000 arthouse eejits a thing or two about tone,
dissonance and loopism......me being one of the eejits...If this show "Fly
Fly My Sadness" ever comes to your town do yourself a favour and go...

Hope someone can help....

Thanks
Anthony