Re: Zoom 2100 - FP1, FP2

I bought my second one this week!  On the foot controller issue, I posted a
question a couple of weeks back which no one responded to: will a Roland
EV-5 work with the 2100?  The answer is no, not stock.  I've found that the
pot in the EV-5 is 10K, and the resistance needed by the Zoom is probably
at least 50K.  I've replaced the pot in my EV-5 (two of them, actually)
with a 100K from Radio Shack, and it's swell.  Probably any footpedal will
do if you get the right pot into it.  Wire one side of the pot to ground,
and the other lugs to ring and tip plug conductors (the two "signal"
conductors in your stereo cord).

David Myers