RE: OT: begin of millennium.

What beats me is all the fuss about celebrating the "new Millenium".

What the heck happened to celebrating the achievements of the 20th century
?

That is what 2000 should have been about.

Would have worked out nicely for those with vested interests as well,
both commercial & idealogical : 2 years of festivities.

Instead we're gonna get a 365 day embarassing display of so many people who
can't count.

- Drew