Re: Am I a fool ?

> Jordan,
> you are the wise one, leading the pack.  I forsee the Echoplexes
> becoming near worthless as soon as the repeater hits the market.  My
> crystal ball says that if you can get $500 for the pair of EDPs you are
> doing great.  I care about you so I am willing to send $600 for the
> pair of EDPs.
>
> We all know a new bird in the bush is worth 2 in the hand.
>
> Do you want paypal or money order?
> bret ;-)

Jordan,
As a lurker to this group, I agree with you. Without even going to
the Repeater site, I think they will be the next bigh thing. Huge! I
also agree with Bret, that a machine in development is worth much
more than the machines that you actually have in your possesion.

With that in mind and an apology to Bret, I would be more than
happy to pay $700 for your two EDP's. PayPal or Money Order.
Louis Hesselt-van-Dinter