Echoplex sighting in concert

I caught the Trey Gunn Band in Detroit on Saturday
night, and Trey's rack included, among other things,
two Echoplexi (both an Oberheim and a Gibson).  I
didn't notice any obvious looping during the show,
although some of the atmospheric stuff might have been
looped.  I was too busy goggling at the amazing
technique and sensitivity displayed by this band.  If
you get a chance, check them out - watching Trey play
a solo by tapping on the Warr with a Smokey amp, or
holding it behind the neck for sustain, is alone worth
the price of admission.

Scott Martin
coirbidh_99@yahoo.com