Re: Eventide4 KIM

Kim Flint wrote:

> we were looking at orville as a place to protoype new ideas.
> but it became clear some of its limitations prevented us from doing many
>of
> our basic concepts that we implemented in the echoplex long ago. no hope
> for the new ideas....

Kim, I can only assume you prefer working w/ hardware, but have you
considered prototyping new loopers as VST or MAS plugins? C code
is much faster to write than 56K Assembler -- and in many cases
more direct than using a higher-level toolkit.  Once you've settled
on new features, you could re-write and optimise for an embedded
chip, or perhaps someone will put out a stand-alone hardware
box that runs VST plugins. ;)

Jim