new to this

Last spring I purchased a line 6 delay modeler and
since then I've been working with the looping feature.
I'm finding it somewhat limited, althought I have
worked out a two hour performance with this pedal, a
wha-wha, and an octave pedal. Anyhow, someone
recomended puchasing an Oberhiem/echoplex. I've been
to the gibson/oberhiem site, but I'm having a hard
time finding a place to buy one. Any suggestions.