Using Phones to loop

Hello list,
Another was to use phone to sort of loop is....
Well first you need a phone with three way and you have to have call notes
or some other autonated anwsering service.
Then
1. Call the number that your call notes works with and when call notes
picks
up sing, whilstle, sqeak a straw in asoft drink whatever into the
reciever.
Then Hang up
2. Call you messaging service and play the message a few times to get a
feel
for it so you have an idea what to preform with it and the lenght is.
3. Now with call notes(or whatever) in the state where you can cue up the
message by pressing a number, call the phone number that picks up call
notes
agian. After the beep trigger the fist message and then preform new sound
and this will be layered on the fist message an form a new message.
I do this at work all the time and I am thinking of releasing a cd of all
inprovised call noted compositions. I work in a mall and I was thinking it
would be cool to put a picture of me on the phone through the storefront
window on the front of the cd case, and my time sheet and check on the
back
where the song titles go. At any rate I hope this give somebody out there
laught at the boring do nothing jobs( that is if you are un/lucky enought
have one of them) This really sustained me while my Edp was in the
Shop(and
still is).
Thanks,

Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com