RE: Looping machines for woodwind

[specific instance]
A local (Raleigh, NC) cornet player named Brian McCune uses looping
heavily in his performances with a band called the Zone Rangers. Brian
uses a Digital Echoplex & footswitch with his cornet and a ton of other
effects (Big Briar Moogerfooger lowpass filter & phaser, Lexicon [I
believe it's a] Vortex, and several others I didn't ID in the rack).
Great stuff, seen them live twice, their CD is a good reflection of their
live performance.

[loopfree]
Since there's no vocalist, Brian kept unclipping the microphone from his
cornet so he could introduce the band, announce the songs, and generally
act as emcee.

[general]
I'd think almost any looper device would be reasonable for saxophone.

best,
Steve Burnett

--
onNow: