CD Duplication..

Here's another one.. similar to disc on demand.. but run by Staalplaat, one
of the premiere european distros for electronic/experimental music. It's
called open circuit, you send them a cdr master and many units of your
graphics and they handle the replication and put you in the catalog and
shops (supposedly). It sounds like a great idea, but I can't really vouch
for it as I haven't heard anything regarding sales or seen any money, (we
sent them our CD in Spring) or even found on place on the web where these
CDs are available.

Well, here's the link.

http://www.staalplaat.com/news.htm