Re: R: FORGET REPEATER!!!

I hate to say it, but when Electrix said that they were delaying
shipment due to a power supply redesign problem, I know they were
totally bullshitting.  At the time of this announcement, the units
should have been sitting in distribution centers ready to ship.
Something else is wrong, and Electrix is embarrassed to admit it.  What
is it?  Probably software issues, but who knows?  All I know is that it
doesn't exist.  Why did they lie about the ship date?  Probably to see
how many advance orders they'd get so that they could better estimate
manufacture costs.

Mark Sottilaro