Re: LOOPING to CIRCLES to LOOPING

Thank you Rick "Loop.pooL" for such a great post.  There are times I say to
myself that I will never be as good as Fripp, Legg, (fill in your favorite
musician) so why bother?  Why not just sell all those expensive toys, move
on and forget about it.  Thank you for the reality check!

> We have, almost entirely stopped singing or whistling as
> a culture in public.

Yes, but this has been replaced with talking on a cell phone in public.
Now, what does THAT mean?

-Allan