OT: Re: DT: Remiksis

rich@nuvisionsca.com writes:
>I received a copy of Remiksis from a friend (thanks cliff!) and have
>enjoyed it very much.
a copy?
8-()

>especially like the sakimoto remix...very nice.
good-o.

>i was curious...you mention lisa gerrard in your liner notes.  was
>she involved with this project?  what kind of work have you done with
>her, if ya don't mind me asking?
lisa uses samples of me, sometimes; i think she's a brilliant
musician..... &
an amazing person.....

>also, are you familiar with robert hampson?
is that the 'main' dude?

>i was kindof curious if
>you were familiar with him/worked with him/influenced by/liked his
>work/etc.  his work was essentially my portal into the world of
>looping and sound generation...imho...some of the remiksis work has a
>similar vibe to some of the earlier Main, but with more messed up
>percussive structures.
ah, yeah:
i like main.

>very nice cd...looking forward to hearing the original.
!!!
heard the remixes before the original, eh?
i love that 'time' has been so obviously/so deeply manipulated in this
funny
ol' world.....
best,
dt / splattercell