Re: Repeater Update

>>> italoop@libero.it 03/19/01 04:01PM >>>
Mark, I had a personal demo of the REPEATER at the Frankfurt
MusikMesse...it's simply AWESOME ! ! ! You're going to love it...hold on,
don't waste your money, get something SERIOUS,,,,,,,,,Italo

Nah... go on out and get a Digitech 4 sec delay, or a Boss DD5. No rack to
deal with AND people will understand what you're using! No self-indulgent
rack of doom! 8-)

BTW... if anyone is really sick of your EDP, I'll happily offer at least a
couple hundred bucks for it. *-)

-Miko