RE: Elektros Againinator

I can see some humor in this, although I was disappointed that Charley
didn't tell us where we'll be able to buy an Againinator - should we just
assume that it will be available at all of the finer music stores that have
not yet opened for business?

I'm glad Electrix can see the humor too. Ultimately, we're all part of the
same team I think. Thanks especially to you, Jamie, for having the courage
and maturity (and sense of humor) to not perceive this as some sort of
personal affront. We all know that someday - some as yet undefined day
perhaps very, very far into the future - Electrix will have the last laugh.
;-)

Kevin