Re: Introduction

What you're doing sounds very interesting to me.  I used to play with a
gentelman named Jason Mombert who did similar things, but he moved to
Canada, and I to San Francisco.  Let me know when your next show is, I'd
love to go.  Also, if you're looking for people to make music with, I'd
love to play.  My rig will rock once I replace my JamMan with an
Againinator™!

Mark Sottilaro