Re: mp3.com, freebies, etc... another point of view

At 7:28 PM -0800 3/26/01, Paul Buelow wrote:
>We could manage the stations by setting up a perl calendar app and have
>showtimes of 2-4 hours and hosts could submit shows (mp3 list) to the db
>or
>someone could be program manager. We could have regular calendar guide
>with
>a 24/7 format repeating weekly or monthly.

One thing to keep in mind is that Live365 is free only up to a 365MB
file storage limit.

Richard Zvonar, PhD                     zvonar@zvonar.com
(818) 788-2202 voice                    zvonar@LCSaudio.com
(818) 788-2203 fax                      zvonar@well.com