From:  "Pete Mundt" <manx172@hotmail.com>
To:  Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject:  Re: Heads up: Acid Pro 2.0 @ Best Buy
Date:  Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:29:17 -0500
I'd say they are clearing stock, I noticed a couple weeks they were blowing
out hard drives, ram, etc. I think they're going to a more bare bones
technology dept.

    From: Adam Levin <alevin@DarkAether.net>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Heads up: Acid Pro 2.0 @ Best Buy
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:59:19 -0500 (EST)

According to this week's Best Buy ad, it's on sale for $149.99.

That seems awfully low. Is 3.0 on the way and they're just dumping the
soon-to-be-obsolete version or did Best Buy realize that this wasn't
exactly a product that their standard customers would be interested in so
they're clearing out their stock?

-Adam