Re: wall wart grief

Yeah, "build a box"--don't I know, I've spent years doing so.  To eliminate
a dozen warts of different types will cost you near a hundred bucks and
more
grief than you are planning on; I priced the parts, which is only the
beginning.  Today I ordered 9 and 12 VDC power blocks from Mouser
Electronics (okay, also near a hundred bucks) which will handle 3-5 amps
each (thanks to Will and Bret for advice) and will post when my gear lives
or not!  These puppies are only about 1 X 2 X 4 inches each, and I'm
hopeful.  Just need to wire a string of appropriate output jacks (watch the
polarities for each!).

DLM