Re: Leslie cabinet

Hi guys,
I've managed to get my hands on the guts of a leslie cabinet recently and
have been expermenting with it. With the speed on slow, loops, (especially
drones) sound incredible. The effect is quite beautiful. It really does
sound like the sound is rotating. It's a more tangible effect than chorus,
flanging etc. I've found that adding the effect to my normal stereo speaker
setup gives a sutle movement to the sound.
I'll be using this live from now on - yet another box to carry !
Is anyone else using leslies ? I have access to another so I'll be hooking
that one up soon : )

Gareth