Re: Filter Queen hiss

This is probably not what you want to hear...but I got my money back.
All of the Electrix stuff is set up for +4 operation.  Most Instruments
are
around -20.  You would have to set up your entire rig for +4 using a
Console
with Aux sends at +4.  It makes it a REAL hassle if you want to run into
an
Amp.
I still found it to be noisy on my Yamaha ProMix 01v.  I don't get ANY
noise
from my other Filters (Electro Harmonix, BigBriar, Mutron etc....) but
they
are made for Instrument level Operation, and NOT DJ gear.
I really like the fetaures in the WHOLE ELectrix line, but they really
need
to 'fix' this if they want to sell to Guitar Players.
jmp