Re: Jam Man Footswitch

You can use any kind of "non-latching" switch, I just
started to use a Digitech FS300 and works much-much
better that the original Lexicon footswitch, but, the
best thing is to use a MIDI pedalboard ´cause in that
way you can access all the functions in loop mode
without touching the front knobs and also you can
access some "hidden" functions like control over 3
different fade times for your loops.
Alx.