Re: NEW PLUG-IN

uh...kindof preaching to the choir, no?

are you expecting anybody to say, "hell no, i'm not interested in a
software looping plug in"?

so, yes, i'm sure everybody is interested.  any questions would,
however, be similar to the questions regarding our beloved, late to
the party, Repeater.

such as:

when can i have it?  i mean, REALLY have it...
will it do everything you promised it would do?
where's the manual?
can it work in real-time?  really? for sure, push-it-to-the-wall real-time?
is it better than the edp?
was there really a second man on the grassy knoll?

seeya,

rich

ps.  speaking of software...i recently got Bitheadz' "Retro AS-1"
software synth.  my wife got herself a sporty G3 powerbook which was
sitting a little too idle for stretches at a time for my taste.  usb
midi interface, Retro, and a few less dollars in my pocket
later...Wow, this synth is A LOT OF FUN.  Instant access down into
the oscillators and filters, instant access to the effects, and the
delays, although not very long, will self oscillate into
#@^*^%$#####%&&*%%& if ya push 'em.   Absolutely TONS of presets that
you can mangle and save too.

very nice...now just got to get the midi implmentation sorted out so
the ribbon controllers on my Alesis qs6 can control Retro parameters
in real time...yay!