Re: mega-ultra cassette player - does such a thing exist?

>From: Nemoguitt@aol.com

>matt.....2 things:
>  1) what did you have in mind for this beastie?

the whole email was about what I had in mind for it! Unless you were
talking
about cost.... which I estimated being between $200 and $400.

>  2) did tim's ganja fairy happen to visit you or are you drinking more
>coffee
>than usual.....:).....michael

Funny you should mention that. Tim _did_ show up on my doorstep this
weekend
dressed as some sort of fairy. I didn't know it was him though, so I
pretended not to be home.

Matt