correction

About a week ago, I posted an email that this site that seemed to
erroneously suggest that Tim Nelson showed up at my house dressed as a
fairy. I would like to take a moment to point out that if anybody
misunderstood my message to suggest such a silly thing, then it was an
incorrect interpretation of the words that I evidently did not choose
wisely.

To clear up any possible confusion, Tim Nelson absolutely DID NOT show up
at
my house dressed as a fairy. In fact, at the moment discussed in my email,
Tim was most likely at home doing something extremely masculine, like
fixing
a car or boxing or something.

Apologies,

Matt Davignon